Our Partner, a leading Media company based in Reading are seeking a Linux Systems Engineer to join their team. The successful Linux Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Linux based systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems (RHEL 5 and RHEL 6) in both physical and virtual environments;
- Maintain and develop scripts for automated configuration management, monitoring, and batch;
- Support for JBoss EAP running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Puppet for configuration management in the Linux environment;
- RHN Satellite for server builds and patching;
- Provide recommendations for improving the current operational processes and procedures;
- Participate in out-of-hours support for Linux systems.
- Maintaining Linux systems in line with security policies, including patching.
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.