Our Partner, a Market Research Organisation are seeking a talented IT Service Delivery Manager to join their IT team in Reading. The Successful IT Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships between technology programme teams and the business.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience of Infrastructure Technology (Linux / Windows Server/ Windows 7/8/10/ SQL / VMware / Citrix / EMC/ Cisco Networking)
- At critical times maintaining a structured and focus approach to fault diagnosis and resolution at critical times.
- Experience of operating within, or demonstrable knowledge of multi-platform environments, technologies and hosting solutions
- ITIL best practices and processes
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Running service reviews, driving service improvement and co-ordinating post incident analysis.
- Developing business relationships and dealing successfully with strategic stakeholders, both external and internal.
- People management skills and an ability to challenge, support, influence and engage senior managers and peers across the organization.
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.