Citrix Engineer | Citrix Specialist | Remote Working | Work from home | £50,000 - £60,000 Benefits
Our Client-Partner, a global organisation operating in the financial services sector are seeking a Citrix Engineer / Citrix Specialist to join their Citrix team operating within the EMEA Region
Skills: Citrix Engineer | Citrix Specialist
- Experience with Citrix products like XenApp & XenDesktop 6.5, 7.15 LTSR, 7 1912 LTSR, Netscaler ADC and MFA
- Experience with Hyper-V clustering
- CCA-V, CCP-V and CCA-N certification. CCE-V preferable
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 platforms;
- MCSA and MCSE certification preferable
- Knowledge of O365/M365
- At least 3 years of work experience with Citrix virtualization products in complex enterprise environments
What do the Citrix Specialists do?
- Health check and advanced troubleshooting of Citrix environments
- Advising on Citrix related techniques
- Creating design and building Citrix environments
- Installing/upgrading, configuring and optimizing Citrix environments
- Installing and configuring NetScaler environments
- Provisioning and securing Netscalers as ICA-Proxy, Load Balancer, ADFS proxy etc.
- Training system engineers and service desk to optimally manage Citrix
- In addition, it is important that you are strong communicatively and have a customer-oriented attitude.
To find out more about the Citrix Engineer / Citrix Specialist role please apply with your CV and or contact a member of the talent acquisition team at ZenTech Talent