Product Manager - Microsoft 365
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Bonus Excellent Benefits
Location: Remote (or in any UK office - office locations nationwide, or a mix of both - you decide!)
- Are you a Product Manager in the Tech Space looking for a great company to work for?
- Do you have a wealth of Product experience within the Microsoft 365 product space?
- If the answer is yes to the above two questions, this role could be perfect for you!
Our Client-Partner, consistently appearing in the Sunday Times top track 250 as one of the fastest growing privately owned businesses is on the search for a Product Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities: Product Manager - Microsoft 365
- Own and continuously develop the Product Service portfolio and future roadmap for all business application services including Microsoft 365, Hosted Microsoft Exchange, cloud-based Email and Web Security services, Cloud Backup and others as they are developed.
- Ensuring your portfolio is known, relevant and continuously evolving in the market by
- Understanding the customer challenge and our service opportunity
- Developing the message (proposition and collateral) with our marketing teams and frequently communicating it both internally and externally
- Working with vendors/partners to understand their roadmap and how we can evolve.
To find out more about the Product Manager role please apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent