Our Partner, a leading Utilities business are seeking a Senior Cisco Telephony Engineer to join their team in West London. The Successful Senior Cisco Telephony Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of effective & efficient telephony and voice networking services used for the delivery of IT solutions.
- Extensive technical experience in a network project implementation role
- Cisco Professional Certification, preferably CCNP (Collaboration, Routing & Switching/Data Centre Security)
- Proven experience of delivering and configuration with IP Telephony and voice technologies including Cisco IP telephony, voice gateways in a Cisco CUCM environment
- A proven record of delivering end to end VoiP solutions
- Contact Centre technologies (Verint Call recording & Quality Management, Aspect eWorkforce Management, IVR, PCI - Semafone, Avaya Call Manager 6.0 or greater) in an enterprise environment
- Cisco routing & switching (including Nexus switches) configuration and network design, IP routing configuration, Access lists, Spanning Tree, HSRP, DHCP, SNMP, QoS, Syslog and DNS skills
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.