Our Partner, a leading Retail Giant are seeking a Cisco Telephony Engineer to join their team in London. The Successful Cisco Telephony Engineer will take ownership of technical solutions and ensure they are kept aligned with the business strategic direction.
- Implementing, maintaining, upgrading and supporting the existing Voice, Unified Comms and Contact Centre technologies.
- Providing technical advice and challenge of schemes and change programmes that are dependent upon the IT Infrastructure
- provide options for business problems and recommend solutions that demonstrate commercial awareness
- Network Security Technologies including Cisco/Palo Alto firewall configuration including VPN, network security monitoring and management tools
- Knowledge/Experience of HP monitoring technologies (Openview/NNM/NA)
- Experience in RSA, RADIUS and NPS authentication
- F5 technologies (BigIP, ASM)
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.