Technical Business Analyst – Software Development – London - £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits.
***This is primarily an analytical role, but a background in hands on Software Development experience is necessary***
Our Partner a Global Media organization requires a Technical Business Analyst to join their eam in West London. The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for Analysis, design of new functionality and creation of functional specifications.
- Working with internal and external clients to define requirements.
- Analysis, design of new functionality, and creation of functional specifications.
- Data analysis as part of the software design process, and for troubleshooting existing applications.
- Design and development of automated tests using Python and Java, in an Azure DevOps environment.
- Close interaction with other members of the development team (onshore and offshore), operations staff, business staff, and data scientists.
- Mentoring and supervising offshore developers and testers.
- Documentation of requirements, design, functionality and operational procedures.
- Participation in a transition to Agile methodologies and to a DevOps model.
- Current or Previous experience in Software development. Python or C++ or Java or BASH in a Linux environment.
- Understanding of business processes and constraints.
- Analytical capabilities.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Python, C++, Java, BASH shell-scripting, Linux, SQL Spring , AWS, Azure .
To find out more about the Technical Business Analyst – Software Development role, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team at ZenTech Talent will be in touch to discuss your job search in more detail.