Our Partner, a leading Banking Group are seeking an IT Infrastructure Architect to join their team in London. The Successful IT Infrastructure Architect will lead the definition and implementation of strategies, principles, and standards for enterprise architecture and interacts with key business stakeholders to ensure ongoing alignment with the business direction and objectives.
- Windows server 2012 design experience
- Windows desktop 10 design
- Exchange 2012 migration experience
- Exposure to SAN / storage project delivery
- Automation technologies
- Exposure to UNIX technologies such as AIX
- Collaborate with Solution Designers, business analysts and project managers on a wide range of technology projects, including working closely with software development teams, package implementation teams to understand the requirements for infrastructure
- Communicate and market architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level infrastructure architecture and related initiatives
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies especially around the cloud
- TOGAF Certification
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.