3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Professional Services Consultant – London £40,000 - £45,000 + Bens
Our Partner, operating in the IT Managed Services Sector require a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Professional Services Consultant to join their team. 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Professional Services Consultant will work with PM’s in planning, scoping and delivering IT projects.
- Windows Server 2003 through 2012 R2
- Active Directory – installation and configuration of all aspects of AD DS (Group Policies, DNS, DHCP)
- Installation and configuration of all Window Server 2012 R2 server roles and core features (DFS, NAP, Direct Access, RDS)
- VMware or Hyper-V - including highly-available clusters
- Ability to create highly-resilient SANs.
- Knowledge of deployment solutions such as WDS/MDT
- Experience with SCCM
- Networking – Good understanding of the networking stack, TCP/IP and subnetting. Ability to deal Comfortable with a range of backup products, including VM-level solutions – Veeam, Backup Exec etc.
- Exchange – exposure to Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013, including upgrades/migration projects
- Deliver projects to defined timescales and project objectives, effectively communicate and manage projects expectations to all relevant stakeholders
- Create technical project documentation, Scope, Network Surveys, Implementation, Handover, Training / How-to guides
- Provide support and guidance on best practice to project engineers
- 3rd line escalation for technical issues
- Travel to clients site will be necessary – UK wide.
To find out more about the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Professional Services Consultant role apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and job search in further detail.