3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer – London £40,000 - £50,000 + Bens
Our Partner, operating in the IT Managed Services Sector require a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Project Engineer to join their team. The 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Project Engineer will work with PM’s in planning, scoping and delivering IT projects.
- Proven experience in a 3rd line role, monitoring, maintaining, designing and implementing IT solutions.
- Confidence in one’s ability to be the final point of technical escalation
- Great client facing skills
- Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
- Design, implementation, and support services for Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Office 365 etc.
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Design and implement hosted and cloud solutions for customers
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Responsible for managing particular client’s estate (Primary Technical Contact)
- Responsible for completing and documenting regular client site reviews
To find out more about the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Project Engineer role apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and job search in further detail.