3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer – London - £35,000 - £40,000 + Bens
Our Partner, operating in the IT Managed Services Sector require a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will ensure continuity, efficiency and enhancements of various client environments.
- Active Directory – set up and troubleshooting all aspects of AD and its associated services (Group Policy, DNS, DFS, DHCP) across different infrastructures
- Comfortable with a range of backup products, including VM-level solutions. BackupExec, Veeam and AppAssure
- Proven ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain a variety of Windows Server OS: 2003 through 2012 R2 essential
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS, 7, 8 and 10
- Excellent PC problem solving skills
- Experience in Dell server, networking and storage hardware an advantage
- VMware or Hyper V experience
- Storage – proven ability to manage resilient SANs using iSCSI.
- Networking – Good understanding of the networking stack, TCP/IP and sub-netting.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of networking hardware from different vendors. Comfortable with configuring VLANs, ACLs, STP and SNMP.
- Ability to work directly with customers and ICT staff, vendors and suppliers.
- Good ITIL knowledge and the ability to assist in applying and developing ITIL processes in a medium sized technical services department.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK with occasional overnight stays.
To find out more about the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer role apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and job search in further detail.