Our Partner, a leading Housing Association are seeking an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team in Reading. The Successful IT Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for planning the technical delivery of infrastructure projects to ensure compliance with standards and operational support service agreements.
- Proven ability of leading Projects with an appreciation of: Windows Server, Active Directory/ VMware, Exchange, SAN/NAS Storage/ Backup Solutions/ Citrix / SQL.
- Structuring infrastructure related projects, performing detailed planning, and managing project execution and completion of small to large infrastructure type projects (£25,000 - £500,000 +)
- Manage the development and technical strategy of each stage of the project.
- Assign resources and tasks, and manage quality assurance, resolution of issues, status
- reviews and reporting, development of standards, change control, customer support, and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Define the phase deliverables, track milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedule roles and resources, evaluate risks and recommend contingency plans.
- Prince2/APM Certification/Agile/ITIL certification.
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.