Our Partner, a leading Information Technology Company based in Reading are seeking a seasoned 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer to join their team. The successful 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer will be required to ensure that all logged IT incidents are responded to and completed within a timely and professional manner and is in accordance with service level agreements.
- Previous experience in a 2nd Line Deskside Support Engineer
- Experienced in providing technical desktop and application support to staff
- Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Windows & Mac Operating systems
- Experienced in providing VIP support
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and coverage hours
- Strong service and customer ethic
- Conscientious and motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.