Business Analyst (IT & Operations 6 Month Fixed Term Contract) up to £40,000 Per Annum London
Our partner an International Professional Services company based in London are seeking a Business Analyst (IT & Operations) to join their team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract, with a very good possibility of further extensions.
The successful Business Analyst (IT & Operations) will ensure that operational requirements are specified correctly, developed, and sufficient information is passed to the testing team for effective testing of these requirements.
- Liaise with operations to ensure future developments and projects are of benefit and meet their needs
- Support IT to effectively understand and prioritise the requirements from all business units/ divisions
- Work with IT to design and build systems and reporting for new business opportunities and wider business growth
- Communicate changes that are required to be made on the system effectively from the business to the Delivery Solutions Manager and the IT team, translating operational requirements into specifications, user stories, high level PBIs, acceptance criteria and detailed impediment responses which can be built
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall approaches to release management
- Highly IT Literate
- Excellence in communicating with stakeholders across the operational teams & IT teams
- Strong understanding of the operational delivery processes across all sectors
- Influencing skills
To find out more about the Business Analyst (IT & Operations) role apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and job search in further detail.