Our Partner, a leading E-commerce Business based in London are seeking a Security Engineer to join their team. As a Security Engineer, you will assist and participate in maintenance and administration of software tools that support the Information Security Program
- Manage 3rd party partners providing Security services for the office and data center.
- Validate “Firewall Change requests” feasibility and impact on security policies and network architecture and send approval to 3rd party partners for implementation.
- Perform risk and impact analysis on proposed changes and projects to the security infrastructure.
- Review vulnerability reports, provide remediation and mitigation solutions.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and correct security problems remotely.
- Maintain and administer network security infrastructure systems such as firewalls and Web Application Firewalls.
- Documents network security systems and related policies and procedures. Maintain, and optimize Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Designs and supervise implementation of remote connectivity solutions including IPSec VPN and 2 Factor Authentication.
- Monitor security system logs (i.e. Web Application Firewall, firewall system logs, etc.) and report on discovered anomalies or problems (i.e. performance issues, inappropriate access patterns).
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.