Our Partner, a leading IT Security Consultancy based in London are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team. The successful Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for escalation point for security incidents within established Service Level Agreements.
- Performing daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from Security Information Monitoring tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, network infrastructure logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), applications and databases.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in one or multiple areas such as Windows, Unix, firewalls, intrusion detection, threat detection analysis, or information risk management
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Host level forensics
- Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation
- Understanding of network design principles with and knowledge of the OSI model
- Ability to rapidly find, assimilate and correlate information correctly while under pressure
- Network, Security, or Platform certification(s) (S+, N+, MCSP, CNA)
- One or more of the following CISSP, CISM and/or SANS GIAC, GCIA or GCIH certification
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.