Our Partner, operating in the Gaming Industry based in London are seeking a SQL Server Database Administrator to join their team. The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for ongoing management and maintenance of the organisations portfolio of SQL server databases.
- Performance tuning and optimisation
- Developing, managing, testing and implementing backup and recovery plans
- Managing database security/integrity and related access
- Performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting / Diagnosing and rectifying issues
- Back ups
- Managing security
- Querying, Stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions
- Produce technical and user documentation for production processes and procedures
- MCSA, MCDBA or similar Microsoft certification
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.