Our Partner, a leading Online Gaming & Betting Company are seeking an Infrastructure Architect to join their team in London. The Successful Infrastructure Architect leads the definition and implementation of strategies, principles, and standards for enterprise architecture and interacts with key business stakeholders to ensure ongoing alignment with the business direction and objectives.
- Windows Server, Red-Hat, VMWare, AIX, UNIX, Cisco, Citrix, SQL
- Cultivate positive and collaborative relationships with business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain current and future state enterprise architectures
- Support business and IT strategic planning and infrastructure teams as required
- Develop, communicate, implement and promote architecture governance processes and related standards and policies
- Define and maintain best practice guidelines and standards for the enterprise architecture
- Advise business, applications and technology groups on future enterprise solution options, outlining risks, costs, benefits, and capabilities
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.