Our Partner, a leading Commodities Brokerage are seeking an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join their team in London on a 6-month contract. The Successful Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will provide leadership, design and delivery of a broad range of infrastructure technology.
- Review new and existing initiatives for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions and retain responsibility for the overall integrity of the architecture
- Implement and coordinate tightly controlled processes to ensure solid change management practices are adhered to aligned to enterprise architecture changes.
- Be a key member of the wider Enterprise Architecture function
- Provide leadership for technology delivery teams throughout deployment and BAU support activities
- Act as a key escalation point for the customer
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provide influential consultative services for key decision makers.
- Windows server 2008 & 2012 design experience
- Citrix Xen server, XenApp, Xen Desktop
- Windows Desktop 7/8/10 design
- Exchange 2012 migration to Office 365
- Exposure to SAN / storage project delivery
- TOGAF 9 Certification or proven experience following TOGAF methodologies.
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.