Application Support Developer (Windows Internals / C# / .NET)
Our Partner a Software House operating on a Global scale with some of the biggest names in IT are looking for an Application Support Developer to work in between the Development and Infrastructure team.
This person must be competent with debugging and reverse engineering Windows client and server applications on historic and current platforms
- Self-starting expertise in debugging and reverse engineering Windows client and server applications on historic and current platforms
- Experience and expertise in Windows internals, registery, drivers, events, services, security, processes, etc. Familiar with diagnosing and detecting application and service halts, crashes, memory leaks, performance issues, etc.
- Experience of Shimming, hooking, code injection, etc.
- Architecture, experience and familiar with the configuration and deployment of Windows Server applications
- Client facing, comfortable engaging with clients and their staff
- Escalation - To act as an escalation point
- Knowledge - To fulfill the role of Senior Consultant as and if required
- Complexity - To take on and own special projects as directed by senior management – including, but not limited to, R&D, Security and Server activities
- Skill sharing - To Mentor, teach and advise other employee’s in best practice and new products
- Strategy - Influence and suggestion ideas around the strategic direction of the Product and Service in conjunction with other Specialists.
- Communicates – Shares industry developments
- Documents – Fixes, processes/methods, ideas…..
To find out more about the Application Support Developer role, apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936.