Senior Network Engineer – London - £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Flexible working
Our Partner, a Boutique IT Managed Services Provider seeks an experienced Senior Network Engineer to develop solutions, maintain and provide 3rd line support for their clients’ diverse range of networks. A rewarding and varied role in a small and friendly team for the candidate with compatible business values.
- 5+ years working at a senior level in IT network engineering.
- CCNP / CCIE level networking expertise.
- Expert knowledge of Cisco IOS and associated Cisco hardware (routers and switches)
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals and principles of networking, with the ability to apply that knowledge across a broad spectrum of equipment and vendors
- Expert knowledge of routing and switching protocols (TCP/IP, LAN, VLANs, STP, QinQ, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, VRRP, VPNs, DMVPNs).
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the following: Cisco ASA, CheckPoint, Juniper or Fortinet firewall configuration including NAT.
- Experience of design, deployment, configuration and ongoing support of networks.
To find out more about the Senior Network Engineer role apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and job search in further detail.