2nd Line Support | Desktop Support | Service Desk | FinTech | £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our Partner, operating in the FinTech sector requires a 2nd line Desktop Support Engineer to join their team in the city off London
Core business hours for coverage are 07:00 to 18:00 and covered with a shift pattern, Monday to Friday and support is required for weekend and evening work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
2nd Line Support | Desktop Support | Service Desk | Finance | £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
- To provide 1st/2nd line technical support; via phone, emails and tickets.
- Assist with new PC / Laptop set-up, configuration & deployment
- Configure, test, deploy and troubleshoot a varied range of software applications from standard business applications to more specialist software.
- To support users remotely and in the office.
- Manage the joiners/leaver process.
- Support our video conference system (Polycom)
- To log all calls in the call logging system.
- To escalate more complex calls to the relevant infrastructure department
- Good experience with Microsoft technologies across the board (eg Windows 7, 10, Office suite)
- Active Directory knowledge
- Mobile Computing - iPhone, iPad, Android mobile setup and configuration, MDM experience.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Server Exposure, AD, file/print servers, Exchange.
- Virtualization (VMware)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection AV
- Office 365 – Desirable
- Individual must have excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
- Team Player
- able to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Must be a problem solver and think outside the box.
- ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn.
- Flexible, pro-active.
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
For more information on the Desktop Support Analyst role, call 0207 100 4936 or apply with your CV. A member of the talent acquisition team at ZenTech Talent will be in touch.