Our Partner, a leading Technology Company based in London are seeking a Service Desk Manager to join their team. The successful Service Desk Manager will be part of a world wide support team.
- Experience administering Windows 2003. 2008, 2012 Server operating systems
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Administering and supporting VoIP telephony systems
- Microsoft Exchange Support
- Imaging tools for laptops and desktops
- Network troubleshooting and an understanding of Network protocols (DHCP, Routing, Patching etc)
- Lead the end user 1st/ 2nd line desktop support team.
- Act as a technical escalation point, as well as be “hands on” in performing BAU support tickets as required
- Set expectations and manage, monitor, coach and develop team members.
- Lead, develop and motivate the service desk team
- Manage the ticket queue and ensure priority tickets are identified and actioned according to agreed service levels
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.