Project Manager Leeds £35,000 - £38,000 + Travel Allowance + Bens
Our Partner, An Industry Leading Software Vendor operating in the UK and Europe are seeking an IT Project Manager to ensure delivery of Greenfield software implementations and to manage upgrades of proprietary software within their client’s environment.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- You will be required to be responsible for the production of project plans, reports, documentation and the maintenance of all issue logs to ensure that information is complete, accurate and up to date.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life or experience of project managing new software implementations is necessary.
- This is a client-facing role so excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Traveling to customer sites around the UK and Ireland regularly.
- Experience of project management of software projects
- Using formal structured management techniques
- Experience of producing project documentation
- Risk management techniques
- Experienced in project planning (with MS project preferably)
- Project budgeting
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer facing with excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- PRINCE2 Qualification or at least working towards this.
To find out more about the IT Project Manager role apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and job search in further detail.