Our Partner, a Housing Association are seeking a seasoned Windows Systems Administrator to join their IT team in Birmingham. The Windows Systems Administrator will be expected to have a wide variety of skills and superb troubleshooting & research skills. It is essential the applicant has in-depth knowledge of Windows desktop and server architecture, Windows Server roles, TCP/IP and networking
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2
- Good understanding of Networking topology
- Installation and Configuration of Server Operating Systems
- Windows Patching, Backups, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for troubleshooting.
- Microsoft and third-party Windows business infrastructure applications, while identifying recurring issues which can be remediated through automation
- Administration, security, operational support and the management & deployment of systems and services
- Identify and develop monitoring checks needed to ensure the stability of client infrastructure.
To find out more, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact to discuss your application and job search.